Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you passionate about truth and beauty?

What's your truth and beauty, can you be true to yourself and answer from your own experience?Are you passionate about truth and beauty?
yes.. im passionate about truth and beauty





truth to me is love , truth is that which reminds you of your true self, of your true essence , is your real fulfillment , which makes you 'you' or closest to you,and beauty is happiness, bliss, love, joy and further thats indescribable. Beauty is the object of love and love itself....I cant describe





but a short phrase would sum my perspective- ';Satyam Shivam Sundaram'; it means ';Truth is Shiva, Shiva is truth and Shiva is beautiful';





ps - a beautiful truthful question :) lolAre you passionate about truth and beauty?
The truth is that I cannot work it out for the love of me, it looks like a frozen wave but then again it maybe a hand reaching out of the earth in front of me.





The beauty of the truth is that I cannot recognise it if it hit me in the head, even-though the elders tell me it is from Dream Time so long ago they have forgotten what it is.
These are all I've ever been passionate about, considering that for me they embrace both sex and art. Seems from earliest times I knew that size counts, as I perceive everything against a cosmic backdrop. From this vantage, I am left with the conclusion that my identity (as is yours, and that of our readers) is basically Awareness. This is the common denominator persisting through all appearance, experience and viscisitude. Awareness is the unalterable which charges the smallest particle of matter, else how could the quark/anti-quark aspects of a nucleon perform their function? Awareness characterizes all things, sub-atomic or boundless, and is the frequency pemitting response to commands of the creative power. Thus water may flow from the rock, mountains may be moved, or the Universe disappear with a roar. Awareness is the Divine Presence permeating everything. In ancient times primitives illustrated the phenomenon as myriad eyes covering a beast, or myriad eyes filling a landscape. Awareness is Ultimate Intelligence experiencing his works.
The truth is everything and everything is beautiful and yes I am passionate about it.





I don't know what my truth is, I think its the same as everyone else's. The beauty comes from our different points of view.


Beauty is realized through acceptance of the truth...that's art.





When I'm true to myself and I'm focused on my work it is beautiful. It sounds inflated, but to others who can perceive the truth it is beautiful as well.
I am passionate about truth and beauty because I am passionate about life, and these are both qualities of the oneness of life. Truth is resonance with reality or, one could say, a lack of self-contradiction. Beauty is revelation of the unity behind all diversity, and always exhibits a lack of self-contradiction.





Great question!





~Michael
My truth is that ethics is a personal responsibility. One can look for advice and wisdom, but the decisions are still yours to make.





To me, beauty is everywhere, in all that is. Even that which is broken or damaged, there is a kind of beauty. That which elevates the observer is beauty, and that which makes the observer think. It might make you smile or it might make you cry, but it moves you.
Yes, lately I've become very passionate about Truth and Beauty!





To me, truth and beauty is God's words, scriptures, rituals and everything that takes us closer to God. I've realized that a person can be happy with all other unwanted things but it doesn't last long. The only truth and beauty lasts forever in the path of God! Everything seems to be truthful and beautiful when we do anything that takes us closer to God!
I'm 60 years old and I still spend my most meaningful moments writing and talking about truth and beauty. I have thought about ';truth'; a lot. First truth, as Kierkegaard suggests, is found in passionate subjectivity (inwardness). Second truth, is analytical--meaning tautological. Third truth is empirical--Consistency/Correspondence. There may be more ';truths'; but I think they will always conform to one's ';nominal definition'; of said truth.





Ultimately, my passion for truth and beauty can be summarized 1) ';All things are interconnected;'; and 2) in my description of a personal youthful experience I had while bicycling down into a gorgeous canyon sunset from high in Wyoming's Big Horn Mountains, an experience that has fueled my passions ever since:





As the sun got closer to the horizon, it added a rich yellow hue to the already spectacularly colored canyon walls, the walls of Ten Sleep Canyon. The vision was as overpowering as it was irresistible.





On wings of light, sailing down the mountain, I lost all feelings of attachment and weight. The farther down into the canyon I went the more I was filled with the overwhelming beauty of the place. I felt transparent to my surroundings. It was at that time, in the beauty of it all, when suddenly, as if a chair had been pulled out from under me, I felt the contours of my body (my exteriors) collapse. What was left of me after that was/is impossible to describe, but it felt like this: “It was Wow! Amazing! I was upside down and inside out.”





A feeling of “grasping,” of “being engaged” substituted for what used to be my body; but even that connection, that subject-object connection, was extraordinarily strange because I felt it from the outside – in, not from the inside – out. I did not fight it. I just let it happen. In that joyous trembling, throbbing, moment, zooming down the mountain, with a warm wind in my face and unbelievable beauty everywhere, I metamorphosed into an infinite array of connection with my environment. I had no idea as to what had just happened to me, but it was a fantastically passionate experience. There was no anxiety, fear, or negatives of any kind in it. I had never felt that way before (nor probably will again).





As I reached the canyon floor, I knew that if I died right then and there, it would be okay. From the vantage point of being inside my outside environment death had no meaning. It was an illusion. Once I had gotten outside of myself, once I became entwined within the environment, the Truth that death was an illusion was everywhere apparent. When I started peddling again it was as if I was peddling in a dream.
Not as much as i should be. All too often i use quotes and teachings of others. :-(





My truth and beauty is that love IS. We can try and define it or compartmentalise it but the reality is we a swept away by it and liberated by it. Love is the cause of all causes, it is the love of life that makes us live, the love of knowledge that makes us learn, the love of wisdom that makes us understand.











_()_
As long as I am aware of it, yes. lol Some things I just don't see unless they are pointed out. Perspective I guess. But, yes, truth and beauty go hand in hand for me. For me it is my spirit turning somersaults because I acknowedged and given it the reins in my life. Truth beautifies your life.
Truth is unknown, cant be tell but perceived by after reaching that Stage.





For Beauty: for different persons, its definition is different.





If thats the case, I m looking for none.
A life devoid of beauty and a personality devoid of experience of pleasure in the beautiful are indeed incomplete ...truth is beauty.
I'm passionate about the truth of beauty and the beauty of truth. I am beautiful and that's the truth.





Cheers!
I am Passionate about Life.





TheTruth and the Beauty of it.... are in the Eyes of the Beholder.....


(each perspective has it's own view).
truth and beauty are ever changing it is not fixed, beauty is perfection with flaws and truth has many faces (!)
I am my own truth...


Beauty is what I am capable of...





Neither can exists seperately


They can try... But I'd just be lying to myself...
About truth ,ya.


%26amp; about beauty of nature.
Truth and beauty equal to Peace. Passion is not a quality which speaks of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment