Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some of your staple beauty products?

that you love %26amp; cant live without





just wondering...





cause im goin makeup/skin care/hair product shopping tomorrow lol so i wanted to know if theres anything i should pick up :)What are some of your staple beauty products?
For my skin...





Dickinsons Witch Hazel Astingent for my face! I love that stuff. It is all natural and cleans my face but leaves it baby soft. It seriously cleared up my skin problems and refined my pores in one week. Its one of the main ingrediants in ProActive. You can find it basically anywhere including Walgreens/CVS or Walmart.


http://www.witchhazel.com/





Secret Clinical Strength. I never had a sweat problem but using this stuff is amazing. I could be out in 100 degree weather and I wouldnt sweat.





Regular Extra Virgin Olive Oil to keep my skin soft. Put a cap handful in your bath water and your skin is sooo soft. Also works on rough feet and dry hands/elbows





Supermodel by VS





Any Vanilla bodywash or ';Milk'; brand product.





Makeup....





Anything MAC. Especially their Studio Fix foundation and their Pigments/Brushes.





TruBlend foundation





Mineral powder long wear





Hair...


A good flat iron and curling iron. I would get it at a Sally's Beauty Supply they have really good ones. You don't want to skimp on these.





Hope this helped.What are some of your staple beauty products?
There's this skin care line that's part of my daily regimen. It's an awesome skin care product line that's actually based on your DNA.


There are a lot of skin care products out there that will say that they will do this and that for your skin, but few really address it's unique, specific needs. I found this awesome line of skin care products that is actually based on your DNA, so it's extremely personalized and works well with the specific needs of your skin.





It's from a company called GeneWize, a wholly owned direct-selling subsidiary of a publically traded genetic biosciences company (GeneLink, Inc.) that uses DNA-based genetic tests as the basis for personalizing health, beauty, wellness products. You can find it here: http://www.dnagenewizescience.com/.





The LifeMap Nutrition鈩?System is the first customized nutritional and optimal health system where nutritional supplement ingredients and products are genetically matched to an individual's DNA.





I've been using it for a while and it really has done wonders for my skin. I recommend it that you try it especially if your skin has special needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment