Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i find a beauty pageant near me?

Ok im 13 and i want to join one i live near Exton. I would like web sites and i would like if u could send me links to pageant dresses. I would like if the dress are not to much money thanks alot











p.s.helpful answers only!!How do i find a beauty pageant near me?
You can just google. Google ';beauty pageants in____________';. In the blank i left you, type in your state and town and country.How do i find a beauty pageant near me?
Just to let you know, Beauty Pagents offer alot of time and preperation (only if you want to win).





You have to get tanned, outfits, those fake teeth, and get your makeup and hair done.





http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L%26amp;ai=CyTWA鈥?/a>





Try that!


By the way, I googled that. If you need further info. i suggest you try googling!





http://www.sosweetboutique.com/





It was hard to find *cheap* dresses!





Gotta Go! Hope I helped! Good Luck! and Talk to your parents about it too!
We would love to bring you on board to compete for our title...American Elite 2009! We have divisions for ages 13 %26amp; up, and in most cases, we make exceptions for age!





Visit www.americanelitepageants.org





For Crowning 2009, there will be no state prelim competition required...YOU GO STRAIGHT TO NATIONALS!!! Even better, you're going to nationals at the state prices!!!





Have a MySpace page? Put us on your friends list for discounts on your entry fee (this is a discount only for MySpace-ers). We have other discounts available throughout the year to help you out as well.








If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I am the Owner/Director :)
all pageant dresses are expensive.....





it's an expensive ';sport'; or ';hobby';

No comments:

Post a Comment