Friday, January 8, 2010

What order do I do my new beauty regime in?

I'm 14 years old and all I ever hear is ';cleanse,tone,exfoliate etc...';


So I thought I would give it a try. You need to exfoliate, cleanse, tone, steam, mask but in what order? What order do I do all this in and do I need to moisturise after all this?!


Thanks for all your help xWhat order do I do my new beauty regime in?
Okay Steam and mask are like once a week things so they dont really fit into a daily regime.


Exfoliate then cleanse then tone then moisturise


Use a cleanser, then a toner (liquid) and then use a moisturiser.


If you have oily skin use light cleansers and moisturisers but if you have dry skin you can use ';heavier'; products.


If you have spots restrict the moisturiser and use a tea tree moisturiser (tea tree is good for spots).


As for steaming and masks- Once a week take an hour or two out to ';pamper'; yourself!!


Boil some water and pour it into a large bowl, hold your head above the bowl and drape a towel over your head. If you get too hot pull yourself away for a few seconds and then come back.


With masks its very important to apply it carefully avoiding the eye area, then put cucumber slices over your eyes and relax for 20-30 minutes. Then gently wash off or peel off the mask.


Its very important to test all the products on your skin to make sure your not allergic and follow the instructions on the packet.





Hope this helps xWhat order do I do my new beauty regime in?
You should always clean first !


After that exfoliate %26amp; steam OR mask !


Always tone and moisturise after that !


Exfoliate not more than once a week at your age !


Use sunscreen even in the winter and


moisturise, moisturise, moisturise !


Good luck it is very good that you look after your skin at an early age !



No comments:

Post a Comment