Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do I love white female beauty so much?

When I see a beautiful white woman, it puts me into a very happy mood. In fact, she brightens my whole day by just smiling at me and saying: ';Hi.';





All my life, I have loved white female beauty. Accordingly, white women that are not beautiful to me I am not attracted to whatsoever. However, a beautiful white woman, I will throw myself at her feet.





Having said this, I do not believe that all other types of women are ugly but I'm just in awe of white female beauty.








What's your ';race';?Why do I love white female beauty so much?
Well just like other people, you have a preference for certain traits and characteristics, it's no different than if someone was attracted specifically to individuals who are black, white, or of another race or ethnicity. You are in awe because that's what you find attractive.Why do I love white female beauty so much?
BECAUSE YOU're actually a white PERSON......





duh.... you're PRETENDING TO BE COLORED.....





yet behind your screen name you're white...





ADIOS
I am mixed race, white/asian but i suppose everybody as their preferences to who they are attracted to

No comments:

Post a Comment