Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to go to one of those salons that are part of beauty schools. Where can I find one near Irving Texas?

I am not sure what they are called exactly, but they are part of the school, and they are like practice for the students. How do I find one? Does anyone know of any?I want to go to one of those salons that are part of beauty schools. Where can I find one near Irving Texas?
They are called Cosmetology Schools and you can search ';cosmetology schools irving texas';





Here's one...but there are alot more:





International Beauty College


2413 W. Airport Freeway


Irving, Tx


972-513-1176





Good Luck!I want to go to one of those salons that are part of beauty schools. Where can I find one near Irving Texas?
Just go on line and in the search box put in ';Beauty Schools-Irvine TX';


You can find out immediately.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment