Friday, January 8, 2010

Have you ever went to a beauty school for a hair job?

Hah, yeah hair job. Whatever it may have been you know, cut, style, colour, etc. How did it turn out?Have you ever went to a beauty school for a hair job?
they have to learn sometime. I'm glad that the people who came in to my school had the balls. I still have a little old lady who followed me 5 years later.Have you ever went to a beauty school for a hair job?
yes, and it took 4 hours for a haircut





but i also went through beauty school myself and so i know how it is...if you are gonna go there, be sure to request someone who is going to graduate soon
never have and i wouldnt try it unless i saw their work beforehand...keep in mind they are still in training...you're practically their guineapig
I went to a beauty college for a hair cut and it turned out great, and it was very cheap. The hair cut was supervised by an instructor.
Yes it was okay but the students were a little shy afraid to work with the hair but the results werent bad I was suprised at the results they were actually pretty good
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! your hair will come out terrible. they are learning, so just leave it to the poor dummies to take the bad haircuts. oe of my friends has really curly hair and when she got her haircut at a beauty school her bangs ended up on the top of her forehead.I wouldn't risk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment