Wednesday, December 30, 2009

At what age is a WOMAN at the top of her beauty?

I mean phisical beauty, face, body, just all the outside stuff.


For example i think Julia Roberts who is now about to be 40, still is a really beautifull woman but not as much as when she was 30.


I mean between what age do American woman TOP their beauty?


PS I know internal beauty is what counts but i am on something alse here.At what age is a WOMAN at the top of her beauty?
I think it depends on the woman. I have seen some people who look akward when they are young but as they get older they lose their baby fat or develop style or whatever and their physical appearance looks better. Over all I think women look the best in their 20's and 30's.At what age is a WOMAN at the top of her beauty?
I would say 21- 22. After that she stops being a beautiful girl and starts focusing on becoming a woman who cares more about the future and family other than her looks. Plus thats when the biological clock starts ticking in the negative direction....
whenever she is fit and comfortable with her body is when she is most beautiful and also when she feels like life is going good be happy with your body and don't let anyone say your not beautiful cause you are beautiful in Christ's eyes
from 18 till 35 i think she can rock!
Any age. It depends on how you highlight your own beauty. AKA It depends on the person.
I think it depends on the woman, truly. Some girls are probably at their best at 18 or 19, really, while other women ripen with age and become more beautiful with time. Actually I think it depends a lot on what is going on in her life-how healthy and happy she is, etc. I think it also depends on your idea of true beauty...I see young women that are very slender still with youth, and their faces are pretty and still flawless, and they lack something to my eyes. A woman a little more mature is sexier; her body has a fullness and a presence about it, and her motions are more sexually aware and confident. I think many women are at their most beautiful around 30 or so.
25
i think the age of 21-25
Maybe 25.
I think it depends on a lot of things. Her lifestyle, her heriditery and her overall outlook on life.
zee 20's :) and if you stay fun and truly happy inside it will stay longer with ya on the outside as well ;)
26 after that the saggage begins
I would also say 25.
probably when a woman is in her twenties.
30 - 60
depends on the women...i think it can range anywhere between 30-55
After 30 your more sure of your self
like, 25
Any age as long as they take care of themselves.


Look at jane seymour now. she looks hotter than brittney spears.
In her late 20's
Any Age
25-35

No comments:

Post a Comment