Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone who has experienced American Beauty type of liberation of life?

Have you or do you know anyone who has? Someone who was alive, but not truly living and then just started to grasp life. That there was a complete overhaul of values and way of living.Anyone who has experienced American Beauty type of liberation of life?
hi, yes i am going thru, till smetime back, i was just plain living,you can say my life was drifting, now i have got sme1 whm i can truly love, and i m being loved truly, though for the world nothing has changed in me, but for me evrything has changed, i have never been happier bfore this just bcoz when life came my way, i just grasped it,evn though i m going against the norms of my society, but i dont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment