Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are beauty & skin uses for rose water?

I know some culinary uses for it, but what can I do with it beauty wise?What are beauty %26amp; skin uses for rose water?
I've known people to use it in the bath, as a soak. ; )What are beauty %26amp; skin uses for rose water?
I use it in combination of other herbs and things -





for instance, I combine it with chamomile and lavender for sunburns.





I use it as a facial toner - alone or with other herbs.





Put it in the fridge, and soak cotton balls in it, and use on your eyes to make them feel better.





I add some with glycerin and other herbs to make a lotion.





Hope this helps!
You can use it as a facial cleanser. Put some on a cotton ball and wipe your face with it. You can also put some in a little spritzer bottle and spritz it on your face in the summer - refreshing!





You can make Rose Soap with it!: http://www.kidzworld.com/article/1897-ho鈥?/a>





Those are the only things I can come across, beauty wise.


Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment