Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do Victoria's Secret stores in the mall sell beauty products?

Do Victoria's Secret stores in the mall sell the beauty products I see on their website? I want to buy a hair product and a body spray I see on their website and I can order them and all, but I would rather just go to the store to buy them. I know that some of the stuff on the VS website (clothes, shoes, bags, etc) cannot be purchased in-store. So I just wanted to know if the outlet stores sell beauty products?Do Victoria's Secret stores in the mall sell beauty products?
They should, they probably don't sell as much as they do online. But I know for a fact that they sell their PINK sprays and lotions, and their Secret Garden Collection. And I would like to recommend ';Amber Romance'; it is from their Secret Garden Collection. It is the most amazing smell ever! I have the body lotion in that scent, I love and get allot of compliments. Do Victoria's Secret stores in the mall sell beauty products?
The VS stores in the mall, yes they have all the perfumes and makeup. The outlet store that you mentioned, I'm not sure; I've never been to a VS outlet store or know where one of those is...
Yeah for the most part the store sells the same beauty products thats are on the website, and their both the same price.
Yup and they usually have a pretty big selection.
some do, some don't. depends on the mall.
yes. but, maybe not as many options.
yes, i went there the other day and i got some
yes they do

No comments:

Post a Comment