Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your beauty time saving product that you simply cannot live without?

some tinted lip balm, neutrogena mascara, and bed head ';afterparty'; hair creme.


and im out the door if i wake up late.





-ashleyWhat is your beauty time saving product that you simply cannot live without?
Eyeliner and Napoleon Perdis loose eye dust in Golden Beige - I can put it in the corners of my eyes to open them, lashline to crease for ';simple but still there'; look, mixed with lotion on legs for a nice shimmer.... lots of uses and only $12!!








I hope this helps!What is your beauty time saving product that you simply cannot live without?
prefer to pamper - but the products i like at the moments is Ren Skin Care http://www.getprettypretty.com/beauty/re鈥?/a>
100% first is Lipstick......can't live without it.......next I would have to say my black eye pencil that I put inside my eye for accent.....love it.
eyeliner clear mascara and ';That Gal'; primer from benefit
Good old vaseline.
liquid eyeliner!
vaseline (:
tweezers %26amp; mascara :) x
A paper bag
orange eyeshadow and clear lipgloss and pink tint
lip gloss and eyeliner:)
my peral shine lipbalm and tinted moisturizing cream
my eyeliner and pink lipgloss
gel/wax

No comments:

Post a Comment