Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Who sharpens your beauty shears for you?

Do you send them to someone or trust the guy that walks into the shop?Who sharpens your beauty shears for you?
I am a professional CERTIFIED sharpener. You don't have to send them to the factory, thats what people like me are for.


I can sharpen, repair, maintain, and warrant your scissors.





What Location are you in? I can come to you in the piedmont triad area of NC, or you can send them to me. 1 day turn around time.





I offer a mail-in service.


Competetive prices on all services and new shears I sell. We are adding more EVERYDAY!





And for that poor woman that sends them back to the manufacturer, As far as your warranty, Because I am CERTIFIED, not only do they remain in warranty, but I would be the guy that fixes them in the Lexington, Winston-Salem, Highpoint, Thomasville, and anywhere in the Triad area of North Carolina. DrScissorhands makes them at least twice as sharp as the factory does. My work is guaranteed. And the factories are ok with that.


You can spend the 35 to 95 bucks to send them back if you like, but if you want them right, then DrScissorhands is who should do them.Who sharpens your beauty shears for you?
depends what kind you have. i send mine back to the maker, if not it voids the guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment