Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you define beauty in a member of the opposite sex?

What are thier physical and personality traits?How do you define beauty in a member of the opposite sex?
It would truly be amazing to know what people would find 'beautiful' if we were all blind.





Although I do have to be happy with what I see when I look at someone, I tend not to like the overly popular or 'obviously gorgeous'.





My personal determination of beauty is first intellect. Humour and someone who is self sufficient, works hard, has goals is very attractive. As for physical traits..should be as tall or taller than me, sensual eyes and a great smile. They could be the shy, studious computer guy you had science class with, or the


artsy guy whom you see sometimes waiting for the bus or train....or, if you're lucky....the one person you've not managed to strike up a conversation with at the gym.....yet! :)How do you define beauty in a member of the opposite sex?
To answer this I must first establish which sex I belong to. Right now I am half way thru in deciding whether to choose the fairer or the darker one. Any guess here???


Either will do maan. Meaning I tread the middle path, neutral person as a result what I say is fairer to either sex. Agreed?


Physical depends a lot on the personality. You ask me how?


I say how does a cow recognise another to be attracted to the cow?Same principle to be applied to the homosapiens too.But if the homos sorry sapiens are confused I shall proceed to help such as these too.


Look at yourself in the mirror. Take a looooong look. Sit down if necessary, and draw in a deep breath. Let it out.Now and only now you will be able to see your self, your true inner self.


Next personality, this ineer self tells you the personality and thus your mystery solved. Case of the unknown face.


Mirror.


By the way kindly take heed not to induce inner feelings artificially and then proceed to tap the sub-conscience which I believe is planting evidences to prove cases which is actually illegaly proving an innocent guilty of crime.


India is a land who believes in Karma yug. Karma will surely return to impeach such criminals who have infiltered into the legal system and there by proving white black and black as white.Karma never sees the person par say but all who does karma. It is in the act not in the face or image.That is The very case which clinches to pay for every deed and action both good or bad or even silence.Karma forces even the silent to stand up for what is right.Karma will force every single individual who calls themselves individuals, unless they want to be called animals, to judge themselves by their very act.


A theory remains limited to the one who proves it as such theories are based on false hypothesis. Which in turns mean falsifying evidences to prove a case. Which according to me is unacceptable.


I say leave it to karma.What???


Physical and personality?


I reject both these as the base but take the karma way.Action speaks louder than any other traits. take it or leave it. My opinion.
No physical traits. We are not bodies.





Beauty is how much love the person is showing, no matter what gender you are. Again, since we are not bodies, gender doesn't exist in the real world.
Physical appearance, make up or no makeup, knows when to do the right things, repectable and dresses based on the weather regardless of race and skin color.
Beauty is accompanied with truth and goodness.
Attractive features are nice, but I am willing to make exceptions for smart girls.


Intellect is HOT!
Intellect, sense of humor, nice big and fluffy all over, with a nice smile and laugh.
A certain femininity.

No comments:

Post a Comment