Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey ladies, what is a beauty must that you always keep in your purse?

It doesn't even have to be a beauty must but something that you use every day.Hey ladies, what is a beauty must that you always keep in your purse?
lipstick is my beauty thing - can be used as blush and even ';liquid'; eyeshadow in a pinch and don't have to worry about it clashing with your lipstick - i wear a basic golden brown with reddish tone lipstick... and then a picture of my husband and my rosary - i carry them always ....Hey ladies, what is a beauty must that you always keep in your purse?
Blistex lip balm in the green tube -- shiny enough to wear like lip gloss, moisturizes, has sunscreen, doesn't taste nasty, and good for touchups if you're already wearing a colored lipstick.





I also keep tweezers in my purse just in case I notice a prickly eyebrow I might have missed in the morning -- if I find one, I gotta pluck it immediately, or I'll keep touching it until it hurts. lol. I also used them to fix my stapler at work (and then cleaned them with hot water %26amp; rubbing alcohol, lol). They've come in handy lots of times!
a comb
for reaplying......eyeliner and lip gloss!
i always have to have lipgloss but i always like to have lotion too
lipstick......even when i had too much to drink and probably don't put it on right... i still use it!
Eye liner %26amp; Lip gloss.. mmmm %26lt;3
mascara and eyeliner
something simple. i don't like the be carrying around 1000 lbs of rock like substance! i mirror, lipgloss, etc....(and uh...well something for uh....feminine needs!) : )
face powder
Lipstick. Mae West was quoted once to have said that a ';true lady never leaves the house without extra panties and her lipstick'; ....lol. Since I go commando normally I just try to remember the lipstick. Best wishes
eyeliner and a good lip gloss/stick
Lip gloss (clear or sheer pink).
mirror and lip gloss
O man! Pink lipgloss! hmm and...


tampons.. but i don't use them everyday! that would really suck.
chapstick
lipstick and blush
lipstick
I only keep my money and phone in my purse but if I had to pick one it would be lip gloss
sunscreen and compact
LIP GLOSS!!!
compact, blush and a mirror
kleenex for the kids nose, nothin is more ugly then kids with nasty noses....
lip gloss and a mirror
the most importent beauty item to have in your purse is lipgloss and eye liner!
lipgloss. bath and body works makes awsome stuff.
eyeliner
Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment