Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best beauty schools in Los Angeles?

I wanted to know what the best beauty schools in the Hollywood or mid city area are. Also how much will they cost, if you can tell me about how the overall experience at the school was that would be niceWhat is the best beauty schools in Los Angeles?
sorry off subject on search can you help me


search yahoo answers and answer my question type





Wut color are my cats eyes? [Pic]?What is the best beauty schools in Los Angeles?
Cinema makeup school is soooooooo awesome they have so many students that win the big trade show Artist awards plus ALL the instructors are acuall working makeup artist or makeup %26amp; hair stylist so they can give great advice and know how alot of union runways %26amp; movies models work!!! I went only for the beauty %26amp; photographic hair %26amp; airbrush course I loved it!!! They have a special efx %26amp; prosthetics course that always do amazing work!! Plus they help to buildyour portfolio!!





I also went to marinellos for cosmetology and theres one of those everywhere!!!! lol they all have loans and tuition plans you just gotta ask to see which one is right for you!! Goodluck
I have heard nothing but good things about The CAO Institute of Aesthetics. They are a Paul Mitchell beauty school. They are located in Alhambra, California, which is just outside of Los Angeles.





Their website is http://www.thecaoinstitute.com
STUDIO MAKE UP ACADEMY.


Is in the heart of HOLLYWOOD, where all the showbiz is.


Check out there site www.studiomakeupacademy.com.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment