Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the Best Beauty Products that work and You cant live without?

Honey and virgin unrefined coconut oil. I use honey to wash my face and it works better than any product that I have ever used. I use coconut oil as a facial and body moisturizer and it is not greasy as it absorbs very quickly. I am also a big fan of Einstein lip theory...their two part system works so well to keep lips soft and smooth.What is the Best Beauty Products that work and You cant live without?
i'm addicted to biolage's smoothing milk. it's perfect for when your hair is still wet %26amp; it calms frizzies %26amp; makes it smell good for the whole day. i definatly recommend it!!What is the Best Beauty Products that work and You cant live without?
Oil of Olay Moisture cream - makes my skin feel smooth, firm and makes it non-oily.


Loreal Mascara


Loreal Sublime Bronze Cream Tanner - Gives me a sunkissed look
Flat iron! could litarlly not live without!


And Dior spray skin, its like your being airbrushed its so amazing!
water is number one. I think soap would be second.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment