Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a slight beauty problem. Can you help me?

I have a lot of underarm hair so i waxed them. But still there are many tiny bumps and my underarms are a little dark. how do i make them smooth and even toned? I love wearing sleeveless but feel very conscious because of this. People on TV have smooth and even complexioned underarms. Are there any home remedies?


Thank YouI have a slight beauty problem. Can you help me?
Use a knife to peel off the skin in your armpit. Let the blood drain which came out when you waxed. Put some masking tape in your armpits to make a replacement for the skin removed. Take off the masking tape after some days and you will have new underarms.I have a slight beauty problem. Can you help me?
yep. a question like this need an advice from a doctor. but i'm telling you that if you wax or even shave your underarm, it'll get darker. so stop doing it.
i dont know, sorry.. =(





but yea, i never knew girls grew armpit hair until around high school.. i was so shocked!!!





ps. why are you wearing a helmet =P
Maybe before you wax, exfoliate a little to remove any dead skin or loose hair, and once you are done, moisturize moisturize!





x
Don't take any advice about this except from a skin doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment