Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the meaning of beauty to you?

Is it the way someone looks? Or is it the things someone does or acts.....ect.What is the meaning of beauty to you?
This is a pretty tough question to answer cause, u know, beauty is a relative thing, meaning that what I see as beautiful, others may see it ugly or just dislike..


Beauty, in my point of view, is what you feel about yourself..beauty lies within, in other words..when you feel good about yourself, you'll consequently feel that you're beautiful and that gives its spark and reflect upon other people who subsequently feel this beauty, not just see it..


I think that even if a person is not that beautiful (if beauty is already defined or will ever be), if that person feel self-satisfied, other people's views won't be that important cause one will always find someone who'll like his/her kind of beauty even if it's just a beauty of the soul....What is the meaning of beauty to you?
A few years ago, I started keeping a journal of beautiful things. Things I see everyday but, never noticed before. I have the usual, sunsets and landscapes but, there's also days when I watched some kids play with a traffic cone. A girl smiled at me in the parking lot of a mall. Sometimes, even a smell or sound. I do believe there's beauty everywhere. That's how it is with people too. Everyone is beautiful, you just have to look closely. See the beauty that can sometimes be hidden.
Person who is kind and loving , caring is more beautiful
some ting that mekes you happy in all 5 senses
Anything that u cannot define and makes u speechless is beautiful
firstly:face,secondly:soul

No comments:

Post a Comment