Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hi friends I want to do my 12th in beauty?

Hi friends I have given my 10th from Mumbai board and right now I am waiting for results. I wish to become a beautician. So I want to complete my HSC in beauty. Can you advise good collages which offer this cource?


Thank you.Hi friends I want to do my 12th in beauty?
check site www.mu.ac.inHi friends I want to do my 12th in beauty?
Special Education is for students with DISABILITIES. You have miscatergorized your question. Y!A suggests a category but you need to verify it is the correct category and change it if need be. This will ensure you will get more useful responses.





Miscatergorizations is a violation of the Y!A Community Guidelines:





http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_鈥?/a>





Categorize correctly.Categorize your question correctly. Placing your question in the right category ensures that it is seen by people who can give you better information and more accurate answers. Yahoo! Answers is available in many countries and languages, so find the right one for your location or language




















This is a legitimate attempt to answer a question by redirecting the asker onhow to get the information needed. It is not a violation of the TOS or community guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment