Saturday, December 26, 2009

If you were stranded on an island what three beauty products would you bring?

Id bring my revlon colorstay liquid foundation, my soap %26amp; glory sexy motherpucker lipgloss and my clinque high impact mascara!If you were stranded on an island what three beauty products would you bring?
1)Eyelash curler- to keep me looking decent.. I wouldn't wanna be looking like crap around my boyfriend! I don't need products because I imagine it'll be hot. Macara and eyeliner would drip right off me!





2)Chapstick with SPF- to soothe and protect my lips. Yes, you read right. Even the lips need protection!





3)Tinted moisturizing sunscreen!- I need protection if I'm gonna be on a deserted island. Plus, it needs to be tinted so I can cover up any imperfections and moisturizing so I can keep my body and face smooth.





And my non-beauty item.. Condoms. Hey, if it's just my boyfriend (crush) and I, we gotta keep ourselves busy somehow! Hahaha :)If you were stranded on an island what three beauty products would you bring?
1. my lotion


2. chapstick


3. shampoo








those would keep from being too terrible when i freaking GOT BACK.
A razor definitely. And some sunscreen. And my Stila Smudge Pot. So I could still be slightly pretty on a deserted island.
Why on earth would you need beauty products on a desert island? Umm sunscreen and that waxing stuff you can eat.
screw beauty products i would bring food. if i was stranded on an island why would i care what i look like, i am stranded!
=D.........i would bring a razor to shave i dont want to have hairy legs if my crush is there lol.....some mascara and chapstic.
foundation, lots of it.


eyeliner,


shampoo.
Chapstick sunscreen sunglasses
a straight razor, conditioner, and sunscreen.
LIP GLOSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment