Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can someone tell me the name of the shampoo they use at Kaye's Beauty College?

Years ago it was in a gold bottle. I don't know if the bottles changed or not, but it makes your hair so silky, soft, bouncy and shiny. They use it for all hair types and if you're a student they dilute the conditioner with water and use it as a leave in conditioner and wrapping spray.


I've tried to call ,but no one answers. I don't have the transportation to get me to the college/ salon. I've gone to the web site but, they have nothing on hair care.


Please help. Thank you!Can someone tell me the name of the shampoo they use at Kaye's Beauty College?
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!

No comments:

Post a Comment