Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do you think about men who put beauty before age?

How do you feel about the attitude when it comes to making up something to someone?





Is it a just way of thinking?





Do you feel it would be more fair if men were put out to pasture at the same time as women?What do you think about men who put beauty before age?






I think they are old and out of it. Want beautiful women who are a statue of Flash





My daughter is in Hollywood as a dancer, model and actress. with a BA in Fine Arts





She tells me about the ';producers'; who are with stalets whose





beauty is sold for an old man's gold.





If you truly fall in love with a man who is older .and wise and love him for himself. Go for it.


There are very successful May/ Demember marriages.


I know two





But most marry for the SHOW ME THE MONEY VOW





No one should be send out to pasture. But running around with girls younger than their daughters, looking like the grandfather of the ladies, is RIDICULOUS.. What do they have in common


NOTHING BUT MONEY..





What do you think about men who put beauty before age?
Shallow, my husband always puts older women first. He carries the groceries of our 78 year old neighbor lady up 4 flights of stairs when he sees her and gives up his seat for older women or holds the door for them.


he doesn't pay any attention to young women other then once in a great while he will say they would look nice with our son because they may be tall and slim like him.


He always put both of our mothers ahead of me.
You 'pays your money and takes your choice'.What happened to preferences?I like blue,I do not like pink,in fact I detest pink.Am I shallow for that?I don't think so.
personal choice... and we all have them
i don't pay any attention to people like that

No comments:

Post a Comment