Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the beauty product you can't live without?

it can be lotion, washes, makeup, anything. But what could you absolutely not go throu the day without?





for me, def lipgloss.What is the beauty product you can't live without?
mascara. It open the eyes while still looking natural if no other make-up is worn. Plus you can get water proof and wear it to the beach.What is the beauty product you can't live without?
Probaly exfoliator





Answer my friends question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
clean and clear face scrubbing pads or maybe carmex lip balm





i wear some eyemakeup and blush and everything, but those are my necessary basics
i don't wear makeup..


but i really like lipgloss..


sooo.. lipgloss :D
Mascara! It's absolutely the best :)
That would be scented body wash and lotions, and my fave is pineapple.
Eyeliner! And second would be leave in hair conditioner, I need it badly for my curly hair!
eyeliner. and lotion b/c in the winter my skin gets super dry which is just ick.
eyeliner, I feel naked w/ot it :)
My Bonne Bell Lipsmacker ... Dr. Pepper flavor!
My make up primer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment