Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want a beauty mark tattoo near my eye?

Shannyn Sossamon has a beauty mark near her eye and I think its beautiful. And I was thinking about getting a tattoo of it near my eye, do you think thats stupid? I think its unique because I don't know anyone that had that idea.I want a beauty mark tattoo near my eye?
I wouldn't do this one. Even the browns can turn color on you, especially since your face is always exposed to the sun. If they use too dark of a color it will turn grey. If they use a lighter brown it will likely turn red.





Besides, the shop minimum is usually $50, some higher, so are you willing to pay that for a dot?I want a beauty mark tattoo near my eye?
If you were still considering it I know it sounds cool but I have herd that a licensed tattoo artist will not typically do facial tattoos unless it is another tattoo artist Report Abuse

While this is a pretty cool idea, and I'm the last person to advise against getting a tattoo, please think about whether you'd want this mark on your face permanently. Tattoos elsewhere will be easy to cover up in case you change you mind somewhere along the line, but something on your face will be terribly hard to mask.





If you can deal with having it there for the rest of your life and won't regret your decision, go for it. :)
I think it's a really cool and unique idea. I think if you were going to get one, get it with a brownish ink so it looks real. A lot of people have cosmetic tattoos, like eyeliner, eyebrows and what not. It's a really neat idea and if you find the right artist and take proper care of it, it'll look awesome!





Go for it :)
I don't think that's a good idea. Beauty marks are supposed to be natural and it would look weird as a tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment