Sunday, April 25, 2010

What do you think the limit of beauty should be? When is is it too much?

As the title said. Where do you draw the line what you're willing to do to your body? Do you think society's perception of these things should change?





Here are some categories of things I am thinking about:





Makeup - I have heard this is generally bad for skin


Hair extensions, nail extensions


Color contacts


Heels - bad for your ankle


Nose job


Breast enhancement


Liposuction


Face Lift


Starving yourselfWhat do you think the limit of beauty should be? When is is it too much?
See, the title assumes that those things add up to beauty. A recent poll showed that a vast majority of me (I think 75% or somewhere around there) prefered a woman with meat on her bones as opposed to someone who is ripped, much less a Posh Spice twig.





I am of average size, do not wear makeup, have short hair, and wear flats. My boyfriend still finds me beautiful.





Yet society deems me unattractive because I am not a blonde, orange twig with five pounds of makeup on. Yet most of those women are single.





Hmmm....





Well at least my boobs are big. :DWhat do you think the limit of beauty should be? When is is it too much?
For some all of these are ways to be ';beautiful';. But as for others its to be different from society. I would say that once you have past makeup you have gone to far. and honestly i know that for me, i know most of these dont go with guys but its an example, a guy good be extremely hot but if he is cocky and selfcentered, to me then he is ugly. honesly its really NOT wats on the outside so much as what is on the inside... i know that everyone says that but for must of us down to earth people personality is all that matters....
i think this is true too....a lil makeup is ok i think....hair extensions, nail extension - once in a while (unecessary though). heels look nice. nose job - too risky. better to leave ur chest as God made it. lipsuction, facelift and anorexia - just plain dumb
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. physical beauty isn't beauty. its pretty. pretty is not beauty. beauty is everlasting. it is too much, nowadays. peoples faces coming apart, all funny looking. makeup is okay, i wear it. but not just for enhancing my look. shaving is bad for us too. i dont wear heels, and i dont know about plastic surgery. i will take care of myself as best as i can so i wont go under the knife. people are so focused on the physical, and dont see what's within. that is why we have so many issues in this world. people dont see people, but see their outer shell. we arent our outer shell.
being beautiful is not about looks.
I think people go way to far now.


I have no problem really with makeup, every now and then hair extensions, nails, or heals. Everything else has gone to far now.


I mean really we don't need all of the plastic surgery, I mean it is good if you really need it for medical purposes, but most people get it to look ';better';. I mean what did we do before we had all this stuff to make us look ';better';, we lived still. I am never going to get anything done, and I don't really care what other people do to there body's it is there choice. But I still question is having balloon size boobs, an unrealistic body, and face really all that attractive? To me no.
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment