Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is this okay to wear to a beauty pageant?

I was invited by the guy I like to a beauty pageant his sister is in. Do you think this is dressy enough, but also conservative, so I can impress his mother.





I bought a white tunic top with black polka dots, it's low cut, so I bought a black cami to under it, then I have a black jacket that ties right below the bust, Dark jeans, and I have a pair of pointy toe black shoes. For accessories I bought a chunky black necklace, a white bangle bracelet, and black earings. What do you think? I am so scared of his mom. Lol.Is this okay to wear to a beauty pageant?
It sounds very sophisticated! From the outfit you describe, and the way I imagine it being worn, it sounds very fashionable. Black and white is a classic combo that will give off a lady-like aura to you. The cami underneath give you good coverage. The jacket is a smart conservative piece, and the fact that it ties under the bust makes it youthful and flirty, hinting subtly at your figure. All in all it is a fantastic outfit, sure to impress your friend's mom and him!Is this okay to wear to a beauty pageant?
That is completely fine to wear to a local pageant. It sounds like a cute oufit and I wouldn't worry about his mom.
Sounds fine
that outfit sounds cute. it's great to wear to a pageant
Sounds good!!! It doesn't sound slutty but you still look good!!!
Oh Yeah! It sounds great. I have almost that entire outfit. HAHA! Sounds like we have the same style. it should be great for the pagent and it will impress his mother. It is conservetive and very cute. I'm sure his mom will love it. HAVE FUN!
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment