Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does beauty pageants serve any purpose in society?

I have to write a persuasive research paper about this topic and i need some tip.


what could i include in the paper?


what type of stuff should i look up for this topic?





Thank you for whoever answers this question. I really appreciate your help. :)Does beauty pageants serve any purpose in society?
Beauty pageants absolutely serve a purpose in society. I often think of pageants as modern-day etiquette schools for girls and women. They teach poise and manners that seem to have gone by the wayside in modern society. Pageants aren't just about stuffing oneself into a bikini and plastering on the makeup; they teach skills that are important for life. Learning interview/introduction skills through pageants has been very helpful to me now that I am an adult. I have learned how to stand and walk like a lady, and how to dress for various occasions. I have also gained self-confidence that I don't believe I would have found anywhere else. I hope this helps. Good luck with your paper!!Does beauty pageants serve any purpose in society?
Well in a way it does. But in another way no. Yes it can help the girls confidence. But only the girls that win. But the girls that don't makes their confidence drop. So i guess in your paper you could say no it does not. Its just a way for guys to have a excuse to stare at girls and all the girls get embarrassed and put down. Which is not alright. I can see why you would ask this. And i will give u a star for using all the help you can get.
it makes people feel good about themselves(if they win)
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment