Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spiritually speaking: (non-gender) Can you be sleeping beauty once or numerous times?

The divine feminine awakened me, but through a man.Spiritually speaking: (non-gender) Can you be sleeping beauty once or numerous times?
Kali... is this you?Spiritually speaking: (non-gender) Can you be sleeping beauty once or numerous times?
Spiritually you can be awakened many times and by different means. The divine feminine has awakened me more than once. This is not to say that I was entirely asleep, but I did fall back into a semi state of consciousness before. Each time, it was the divine feminine that helped me to open my eyes fully again.





In all honesty, we are all both male and female energy anyway, not so much in a sexual way but the divine feminine resides in both genders and everywhere in between.
Hell, every time I lay down, I become Sleeping Beauty. I have the body of a god. Its too bad that god is Buddha...LOL
Talk about stupid, idiotic, stupid, more stupid, idioitc, crap, ranting, spamming questions.


There's one place where people who like to waste other people's time go:





DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


DOWN


All the way to hell...
Nofear
I'm Sleeping Beauty every night.
I'm sleeping beauty every night... lol...
I don't know - I just know that I'm no beauty when I first wake up.....
I don't think I'm much of a beauty when I sleep...
I never look in a mirror when I first wake up
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment