Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who won the recent 1st season of True Beauty?

I think the last three contestants were: Joel, Billy, and Emily...


Who won?Who won the recent 1st season of True Beauty?
Julia. She was the only one to pass all 8 challenges. Joel came in 2nd and Billy came in 3rd. I think you can still watch the episodes on abc.com.





Here's a picture of her to refresh your memory: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/tvtalk/fi鈥?/a>Who won the recent 1st season of True Beauty?
That show was great. Unfortunantly I don't think they are making a new season. :(


Julia won though, and I thought that she deserved it. But I thought it should have gone Julia, Blilly, and then Joel. Oh well.


You should really watch the last episode. It was really good.
Im sorry but I think you're confused because Julia Anderson won.

No comments:

Post a Comment