Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do dancers have to be perfect on outer beauty?

i want to join dance. but yeah, i have a black (but flat) mole under my right eye. it isn't big, rather small, but visible. and on my left shoulder, there are two marks that are obvious. so if i'm required to wear dance costume that are sleeveless, they will be highly visible. i feel weird. but i can't change this fact, and i'm not going to waste money on removing them. what should i do? do any dancers face same problems? is it bad to have marks that are visible for a dancer?Do dancers have to be perfect on outer beauty?
First of all, you do not have to be pretty to be a dancer. The prettiest dancer might be the worst dancer and the ugliest might be the best dancer. You should ask yourself these questions: Do I enjoy dancing? and Am I looking forward to going to dance class? If you answered yes to both those questions then you should keep dancing. You shouldn't let something as small as blemishes on your body keep you from pursuring your dream. And even if you do have a sleeve-less costume-- make-up always works if you are self-concious about it and won't preform your best with it. I faced the same problem when I broke my arm. I thought everybody was starring at just my arm and not the way I danced, but then I learned to get over it. I'm sure this will work for you. Hope this helped!Do dancers have to be perfect on outer beauty?
I do face similar problems- I have extreme acne- on my back! Bad.


Yours don't sound too bad, though. If you're really really worried, then just use makeup. Otherwise, don't worry. Everyone has flaws, and once you start dancing no one will notice, I promise. You should just dance, and not let something so silly get in your way.
as long as you have your own talent i don't see any need for you to try and please anyone because you've got the talent, so go and show the world what you are made of!!!!!!!!go for it !!!who cares about what people r gonna say? you can fly with flying colours so go for it!!!!
I dont think so as long as youre talented and there is stage makup in the world. Follow your dream!
makeup.
It doesnt matter what you look like. You sound like a normal person to me. So, why not give it a shot. Dancing is so much fun. I have been a dancer since I was 4, and I'm 13 now. Also, I sorta have a weight problem, and I still dance perfectly. Just try makeup, and if it doesnt work out, dont worry about about. You gave it your best shot, and nobody should judge you by what you look like! Good Luck!!!
They have to be pretty- thats you! i have a small mole under my eye also and i have been dancing for 5 years! If you get a costume that is sleeveles- MAKEUP! it always works for me! and you really shouldnt feel weird about your self , best dancers are confident about themselves not shy! It is not bad to have marks that are visible for a dancer i hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment