Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gay men should you be listed in Beauty and Style?

My friend insists that Y!A has wrongly listed gay men in Society %26amp; Culture and insists that it should be Beauty %26amp; Style.Gay men should you be listed in Beauty and Style?
Very funny!


My brother told you that. I know b/c he says it to me all the time.


I think he meant drag queens in particular.





LOL





=0)Gay men should you be listed in Beauty and Style?
If you saw me after a day at work, me, Beauty and Style is a long way sort.
lgbt shouldn't be listed as a sub category at all... it should be in the main listing...
HAH, your gay friend is wrong and right.





LGBT for both groups would be perfect.
Ha, no.


But I understand where your friend gets their comedic act from. Their @ss.
And what about the lesbians?
and what about us trannies? surely we should be included

No comments:

Post a Comment