Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does anyone know who the model is on the cover of A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray?

It's been bugging me, and I'm curious. Is the same model used for the other books?Does anyone know who the model is on the cover of A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray?
I don't know, but you can go to the photographer's website. His name is on the inside flap of the books, you might be able to ask him.





It doesn't look like the same models are used on all three books, because o AGATB, the girl's hair is more of a brownish red, the second is more of a blondish red, and the third is in between the two. They're all supposed to be Gemma, so they could be the same model, but I doubt it. All they have to do is find someone with red hair, or even find someone with pale skin and a few freckles and a red wig. :)Does anyone know who the model is on the cover of A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray?
I dont think so, even though they are all supposed to be Gemma, but Rebel Angels the girl looks more blonde, the other 2 are redheads. I cant remember what colour hair Gemma has though, so I dont know...
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment