Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a beauty mark on my chin?

I have a beauty mark near my chin and it's always been flat and brown. It looks like a freckle only darker. I noticed yesterday that it is starting to raise. Is that normal? Should I be concerned about it?I have a beauty mark on my chin?
If it changes color or becomes irregular in shape, then that would be the time to see a doc. Until then, just keep an eye on it. I have a beauty mark on my chin?
If you pick it open or it starts to take on a weird and abnormal shape, i would see a dermotoligist or doctor about it, as it could be melanoma. Other than that, my friend Megan has a spot just like taht on her leg and it is perfectly fine.





don't worry about it unless something really abd happens to it.





good luckk x


:)
It may be a good idea to check with a dermatologist and see if anything is wrong.





You may have just brushed something against it, in your sleep perhaps, and caused it to become a bit inflamed.





Okay, answer me this:





Does the mole form a circle, or oval? Or is it jagged or a weird shape?





Is it one solid color, or two?
Well I have a beauty mark in the same place and mine is raised but it always has been. If it's changing maybe you should have a dermatologist look at it just to be safe.
Well, i have one on my cheek as we.. And that is normal(i have visited a doctor regarding that). The beauty mark will be removed by laser treatment once u turn 18 yrs or above.
I think you should go to the doctor and check it out just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment