Sunday, April 25, 2010

What beauty poducts shoud a 20 yr old be using?

I am 20 yrs old and do not wear make up or have any fashion sense:( I'm wondering what products can i use to make my skin look my age, I already have wrinkles!! also i have bad genetics my mother aged horribly. I really do not want to deal with wearing make up every day. I was in the skin care aisle at rite aid but it was soooo confusing!!!What beauty poducts shoud a 20 yr old be using?
The key to avoiding wrinkles is well moisturized skin .. you should get a good anti aging night cream and eye cream .. and if you don't like wearing make up , why not try wearing a tinted moisturizer during the day it will make you feel better and your skin more bright and youth full !!





Good luck babe .. xxWhat beauty poducts shoud a 20 yr old be using?
I'm 21, here is what I do.





- Use scrub 2 times a week, that will remove all the dead skin cells and make your skin feel smooth. I use St.Ives Apricot Scrub





http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products鈥?/a>





- Buy a good facial wash for your skin, and use that every day when you shower, apart from the days when you use the scrub :) I use Seaweed Facial Wash from Body Shop.





http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/32582%26amp;鈥?/a>





This facial wash is for normal skin type, but they have products for all the different skin types, and the shop assistants there are always very helpful so don't hesitate to ask them for advise on what product is best for your skin type.





- And finally you need a good moisturizer, considering what you said I would suggest to get a day and night time moisturizer. I'm not from USA so I'm not sure which products you have there, but I'm sure you could find some good ones at Body Shop if nothing else :) (because you can just get a moisturizer from the same range as the facial wash)

No comments:

Post a Comment