Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is Kaya clinics are good & hurble for beauty and skin treatments? Anybody have experience?

I have some pigmentation problem so I am thinking to go there, plz suggest me!!!!!!!Is Kaya clinics are good %26amp; hurble for beauty and skin treatments? Anybody have experience?
TREATMENTS ARE GOOD BUT COST IS HIGH IF YOU HAVE MONEY GO THERE BUT BEFORE TAKING TREATMENT READ ON INTERNET AND GET SOME KNOWLEDGE SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOU .Is Kaya clinics are good %26amp; hurble for beauty and skin treatments? Anybody have experience?
yeah.I'm using their products from last 8-9 months.atleast it suited to my skin.
WELL I CAN SUGGEST TO HAVE ONE ON ONE CONSULTATION AT BLUSH - DR. JAMUNA PAI. M SURE U C BETTER RESULTS THAN KAYA
yes ,they are good for natural therapy

1 comment:

  1. http://bit.ly/aFQ8fm These is a very interesting read on Kaya Skin Clinic's products and services. It appears to be one of the best skin care brands in the country with expert dermatologists who have some wonderful skin and hair care treatments.

    ReplyDelete