Sunday, April 25, 2010

What do you think of toddlers in beauty pageants?

I find it really creepy.. they look 20-30 years old when they are only 5!What do you think of toddlers in beauty pageants?
I think it's awful and creepy and vain!What do you think of toddlers in beauty pageants?
i don't really think its wrong, unless the child doesnt like it and then the moms get so competive... then its a problem... but if not, then they can be cute... but yea kinda doll-like with all the make-up! Lol Report Abuse

I think they are adorable!
I'm with you...totally creepy...
I think it is really stupid. The girls are more make-up than human. It teaches them to be like whores
That's cute. They're like little ladies.
it gives me the creeps.
i don't like it. let them be little kids...they have their entire adult lives to wear makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment