Sunday, April 25, 2010

How would i describe my job at a beauty salon on my resume?

I use to wash women's hair do rollers and i was a cashier. I wasn't a hair stylist i don't want to lie on my resume.. so what can i put for this ';job';How would i describe my job at a beauty salon on my resume?
How about ';Women's beauty consultant';? If they asked you anything, they ';consulted'; your opinion. Viola!How would i describe my job at a beauty salon on my resume?
receptionist and stylist assistant?
You could say that you were a Salon Assistant


';till experience'' isn't really that important as you can be trained for that so I wouldn't worry to much about putting cashier on your resume but it still wouldn't look bad if you did that one's completely up to you. But yeah Salon Assistant sounds good! =0)
you are a great people person, can manage money well,are multi tasked
i agree, you could say you were a stylist assistant, and a receptionist. or you could be an apprentice because you were learning the trade, but just doing the basics since you arent licensed. but you can describe what exactly you did at an interview anyway, so no worries... :)
Beauticians Assistant





That would be the technical term I would use. Cause your work with a Beautician but, you are their assistant.
Follicle disinfecting %26amp; curvature engineer, and economic balance agent.
first class stylist assistant
That you were a cashier and a shampoo girl.


You can embellish it by adding your exact chores. Like booking appointments and over seeing the customers comfort. I know when I had the rollers removed from my hair it made me a lot more comfy. lol


Good luck.
say you were an assistant to stylist
Customer Service Representative is a good term :)
Multi-tasking beauty assistant


jane of all traits


Cosmotologist assistant(that's the most accurate)


Appointment setter

No comments:

Post a Comment