Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why are so many women are after physical beauty?

Tell me your ideas about the real beauty versus made up beauty .Why are so many women are after physical beauty?
too much social pressure to be perfect! take a look at all of the magazines on the rack the next time you are waiting in line at the grocery. way too much attention to perfect teeth, lips, hair, thin body, big boobs,not any attention to the personality, character, morals, social consious. We are taught from a very early age that you have to be ';physically'; pretty to be accepted and worthy.Not enough taught on being a good person.Why are so many women are after physical beauty?
Women are after physical beauty because society uses it as a factor in how they are treated. Real beauty encompasses confidence and intelligence as well as charm and grace.
Take a look through a magazine like Maxim, FHM, Stuff, etc. How could women NOT feel the pressure to be ';perfect';? The society we live in today has set very unrealistic expectations of ';beauty';. I'm sure if I had my own clothing stylist, hair stylist, and make up artist, I would look that good too! Oh, and especially if I had all my pictures airbrushed and photo shopped, I'm sure I'd look ';beautiful';. Ugh, please. The message that this is giving society (especially men) really frustrates me, because they actually expect their women to look like this. For example, I was reading this post on www.hollywoodtuna.com...





';Well, it鈥檚 Valentine鈥檚 Day and what better way to show you guys my love than by posting pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio doing what she does best. Making us feel like crap for being stuck with less than perfect women!';





That was the whole post, which of course, also contained a couple pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio looking ';perfect';.








And I could go on...
How we look is important. I tells others about who we are. Real beauty starts from within but can use some help from time to time.





For some there is an obsession to have that perfect look. Those women have been overcome by all all of the pressures of our society.





But for many of us its not an obsession its just something we like to do. It feels good to look good!
Women are after physical beauty because our society tells us that we are supposed to look like the famous people in Hollywood. Perfect skin, hair, and body. My idea of real beauty is on the inside. The most beautiful woman outside can be ugly inside because she is so materialistic and focused on herself that she is selfish and ugly outside. The most ugly woman can be the most beautiful woman because she is selfless and cares about other people. Remember, beauty is only skin deep. And one persons idea of beauty is not the same as another persons idea. Pamela Anderson is ugly to me. She is fake and a plastic bimbo.
because many women care about cutie men butts. about approximately 33%





trust me
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment