Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where is the best place to shop for beauty products?

if you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them, thanks!Where is the best place to shop for beauty products?
if you haven't tried mark makeup, you definitely should...they have really good products.Where is the best place to shop for beauty products?
Sephora is awesome! It has all the high end brand beauty products. The shop assistants are also really nice. If you need help, they will definitely help and advice you on products.





Mac is also amazing! Super high end! You can even schedule a makeover and while you are getting your makeup done, the mac girl will tell you what she is doing and tips and tricks. In the end, she'll tell you all the products she used so if you like it, you can buy it too.
That really depends on how much you want to spend - Target has a great selection and very reasonable prices. I usually buy mascaras and lip gloss from them but for foundation and shadows I go to Macy's nad buy Bare Essentuals for my base and eyeshadows.
I am a licensed hair dresser and buy a lot of my items at Sally's.. I buy my hair color, hair spray at the regular beauty supply though
i love sephora for importan things like foundation, eyeshadows, liners...


but the best mascaras i've used are from the drugstore. and lipglosses and be purchased cheap there too








visit my youtube channel for more makeup and beauty tips and tricks!!


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene

No comments:

Post a Comment