Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where is a good place for a female high school graduate interested in fashion/beauty to work?

I graduated high school in '08 and haven't found a job that suits me yet. I am in college now and want a job that isn't super high stress so I can continue my studies. Something having to do with fashion, beauty or hair. There is a Sally's beauty supply near where I live, has anyone worked there before and what was your experience? Any other ideas?Where is a good place for a female high school graduate interested in fashion/beauty to work?
Sally's is a wonderful place (I dye my hair a lot, so I'm really familiar with it) and I think it sounds like a great idea for a part-time job. Also, if there's a Macy's or Dillard's near you, check out the cosmetic counters. My aunt works off and on for Estee Lauder; if she has to travel, they pay for her gas, airfare, hotel, whatever! If I didn't already have an office job, I'd definitely be working a cosmetic counter.


Good luck in your job search, and good luck in college!Where is a good place for a female high school graduate interested in fashion/beauty to work?
You should try getting a job at a hair salon as a receptionist or something like that. They look for young highschool/college students. Some high-end salons do hair for fashion shows you could definitely meet the kind of people with jobs you're looking to pursue.
In my bedroom.
HOOTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment