Thursday, December 17, 2009

How much do you spend on you beauty routine?

And what do you spend it on?





I can't even begin to say how much I spen in a month because I'm so flippy floppy with what I do to my hair....


So how about you all!?How much do you spend on you beauty routine?
Ummm...too much especially considering I'm far from rich (I'm not even middle class). But I always save my money so:





For the hair, I spend nothing. My mom foots the bill. But she pays $65 for my relaxer every two months at the salon.





Then, we have a whole bunch of hair products because we like to experiment, lol. At least $100.





We have Biosilk Silk Therapy, Biosilk Thermal Protection, Mizani Rose H20, Mizani Intense Night Time Treatment, Mizani Relaxer, Mizani Protector, Paul Mitchell The Detangler, Paul Mitchell Hair Repairment (I may be wrong on that), La Bomba Depp Conditioner, etc.








For my face:





$45 every three to four months for Proactiv (once again, mom foots the bill on this one)





$8 for Clean %26amp; Clear Pore Cleanser every two months





$8 for Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Scrub every three months





$40 for Murad Oil Control Mattifier (I just bought it and am not sure how long that will last)





$36 for Smashbox Photo Finish Light (every four to five months)





$25 for Bare Minerals (6 months)





$15 for MAC Studio Finish Concealer (most likely is going to last a year or two, it's so thick so you only need very little)





$22 for MAC Blot Powder (every two months, may probably be less now that I have the oil mattifier)





$7 for mascara (I rarely use it)How much do you spend on you beauty routine?
Whenever i get money, i usually spend it on makeup(MAC or i go to Sephora) since i used to spend it all on clothes.





My hair i'm pretty simple with, i just flat iron it and put shine serum in it, though i do want to dye it a little darker.
not much


us natural beauties don't need much


i pay maybe 6$ every 3 months for facial cleaner


maybe 3$ ever 3 months for facial scrub stuff


and i cut my own hair, so 0$


that's all i need





sorry u have to pay more
I spend a whopping $10 a month!!! OMG I knoww!!





In my routine:


-soap


-lip gloss [maybe]


-toothpaste


-water


-perfume


-deodorant
in the past year id say $300
It's pricy being a girl maybe like 300 a month?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Which girl do you find more physically attractive?
mabey like 50-80
$0





its a waste of money to try and look ';beautiful';





spend your money on more important sh!t
lik $100 in a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment