Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are beauty marks on the lip grose?

I have a beauty mark on my lip, and I've always kinda been self-conscious about it. I was just wondering if it distracting or grose to anyone.Are beauty marks on the lip grose?
i have a small freckle on my lip lol


my bf thinks its cute : )Are beauty marks on the lip grose?
a beauty mark that brings attention 2 ur lips is always a good thing! :P
Not at all. Just ask someone older what made model Cindy Crawford such a beauty icon - her mole!
no, its just something that makes you more unique, i wouldnt be self-conscious about it, most people probably dont even notice it.
Do you mean like a birth mark?
How could something so randomly placed and so common be ';gross';? If it's a mole sprouting hair, maybe. But a freckle or a beauty mark? Everyone has those. Adds character.
no and wear little bra because boys will see your big boobs and boys like girls with big boobs and sometimes dont wear bras it hides the beauty of the boobs
Not to me. It's just a part of your face, I don't see what would be gross about it. It's not like it's dirty or anything. :)





I was always a little jealous of girls with beauty marks, so be proud!
Everybody is self-consious! Don't worry about it!
naa...i think it adds to peoples charms =)


its not gross at all

No comments:

Post a Comment