Thursday, December 17, 2009

I need to find a book similar to A Great and Terrible Beauty to read. Any suggestions?

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray is about a girl in the 19th century, England who discovers she has magic powers. It's very good and if you haven't read it, I envy you. I wish I hadn't read it, not because it wasn't good, but because now I can't read it again and have the same magical feeling I had when I first read it.I need to find a book similar to A Great and Terrible Beauty to read. Any suggestions?
Ghost Boy by Ian Lawrence





Seven Deadly Sins series by Robin Wasserman





Naughts %26amp; Crosses series by Malorie Blackman





Uglies saga by Scott Westerfeld





Children of the River by Linda Crew





Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz





The Vampire Diaires by L.J. SmithI need to find a book similar to A Great and Terrible Beauty to read. Any suggestions?
Rebel Angels and the Sweet Far Thing are two other books by Libba Bray, so they'd probably be on par with A Great and Terrible Beauty


..hope this helped :)
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment