Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HELP!! what is a talent a very shy person can do for a fake beauty pageant?

I am very shy and quiet.


I have to present a project tomorrow with a group and we're doing a fake beauty pageant skit. I need to come up with a talent to do that would last me at least one minute. I do now want to do anything that deals with dancing or singing. What's something I can do that won't be out of my comfort zone?!! Please help!HELP!! what is a talent a very shy person can do for a fake beauty pageant?
You can make a joke out of lypsinging a song.HELP!! what is a talent a very shy person can do for a fake beauty pageant?
I am going 2 be in one on summer but dont no how its like u can tell me
You could read poetry... everyone can print off some famous poem and read it... try the Bells poem.
Do a mime act. No speaking...face painted will hide your true expression. Wear the black and white striped shirt...But then, ya kinda waited til the last minute, didn't ya?
i sry ididnt get i do now wat to do singing or dancing i think u meant i dont want to sing or dance. well maybe u can do artwork in from of them and u dont have to talk or anything or if u are good at a subject u can do questions from that subject in front of them . i hope i have helped u
Do something artistic like a painting or a sculpture. That way you can focus on your artwork and not have to worry about talking a lot and things lke that.
Just take a baton with you and twirl it, since it's only a skit.

No comments:

Post a Comment