Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I convince people that my inner beauty looks exactly like Pamela Anderson?

Does Pamela have inner beauty?





Go vegan, jump on the PETA bandwagon, die your hair playboy bunny blonde, become a lifeguard and wear makeup to beach, and of course get silicone boobs.How can I convince people that my inner beauty looks exactly like Pamela Anderson?
is it made of silcone?How can I convince people that my inner beauty looks exactly like Pamela Anderson?
huh? act like her i guess





see whats she's done to make a better place for the world and see her opinions and see if it matches you. if not then you guys dnt have the same inner beauty
Sweetheart...Confidence is the key to Pamela Andersons beauty...you dont need to ';prove'; to anyone that you look like her inside...Id hope that you have enough confidence in yourself that you want your inner beauty to look like no one but yourself...which I hope you believe is already beautiful and there is no need to prove it. Be happy with who you are first....thats the only way anyone else will appreciate your ';inner beauty.';
loool u mean so hot and fake


thats mean

No comments:

Post a Comment