Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am wanting to order some beauty products from the USA, however some companies charge sky high prices for?

delivery, isnt there individuals out there that can order these products to their home and send them to mine as it would work out alot cheaper and the individual will get something in return. If you do know of anybody or would like to do this yourself please let me know, however we would have to do this securely through paypal or ebay if I were to send money to you for my items..Please get in touch, thank youI am wanting to order some beauty products from the USA, however some companies charge sky high prices for?
Please go to usps.com and see what the actual postage rates are for delivering packages to your country. I have mailed a few things to Canada, Europe and Australia lately, and the postage was extremely high. When you take into account that the charges also cover packing materials and handling fees, they may not be quite as unreasonable as they appear to be. (Be sure to take into account that packaging adds a lot of weight - all my packages end up costing more than I expect because I consistently underestimate the weight.)I am wanting to order some beauty products from the USA, however some companies charge sky high prices for?
It costs a lot because 1.) it is a pain to fill out all the appropriate customs paperwork and 2.) many cosmetics are considered ORM-d or Other Regulated Material and can't be easily shipped by air which i.e. International Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment