Thursday, December 17, 2009

Please can you gift me a beauty poetry?

Today I want listen beauty words, can you gift me some beauty poetry from your country?Please can you gift me a beauty poetry?
It is not from my country,but I hope that you like it :





Love me without fear


Trust me without questioning


Need me without demanding


Want me without restrictions


Accept me without change


Desire me without inhibitions


For a love so free....


Will never fly away.





~ by Dick Sutphen ~Please can you gift me a beauty poetry?
Ceasefire by Michael Longley (Ireland)





Put in mind of his own father and moved to tears


Achilles took him by the hand and pushed the old king


Gently away, but Priam curled up at his feet and


Wept with him until their sadness filled the building.








Taking Hector's corpse into his own hands Achilles


Made sure it was washed and, for the old king's sake,


Laid out in uniform, ready for Priam to carry


Wrapped like a present home to Troy at daybreak.








When they had eaten together, it pleased them both


To stare at each other's beauty as lovers might,


Achilles built like a god, Priam good-looking still


And full of conversation, who earlier had sighed:








'I get down on my knees and do what must be done


And kiss Achilles' hand, the killer of my son.'
a flower sways in the wind


and opens in the sun


and winter comes and then it dies


as if it never begun





we ask ourselves the question


why is beauty so short


is it something not meant to be


or is it just a thought





is it a pretty smile


on a lady who brightens the room


or on the girl under them threads


who does not let her face bloom





or is it just something


not ever meant to be described


so dont ever hide your face my love


wear your beauty with pride





took me ages
Be Yourself





Close your eyes.


Forget everything else around you.


Lose all sense of your body


but feel your heart.


Listen to your breathing


as your lungs fill with air.


Cold air that feels sharp


as it flows in your nose.


There's just your mind,


your lungs,


and your heart.


Imagine a single tree.


no sky,


no ground,


no world.


Just a tree.


A fall tree.


Imagine the wind that you feel


on your cheeks and in your hair


blows the leaves off their branches,


frees them from the burdening green life


that kept them grounded


Feel their happiness


as they're flying away,


free to go


wherever the wind will take them


and the best part,


they are unique.


No longer green


like all the others


but letting their


colors shine through


to be different.


Now open your eyes





~Kylie Walsworth~
WIND AND TREE





In the way that most of the wind


Happens where there are trees,


Most of the world is centred


About ourselves.


Often where the wind has gathered


The trees together and together,


One tree will take


Another in her arms and hold.


Their branches that are grinding


Madly together and together,


It is no real fire.


They are breaking each other.


Often I think I should be like


The single tree, going nowhere,


Since my own arm cannot and will not


Break the other. Yet by my broken bones


I tell new weather.





Paul Muldoon
http://stihipro.com - pretty girl writes very beautiful verses in Russian
My friend's bum


is soft


my mouth is itchy
http://www.ketzle.com/frost/snowyeve.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment