Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I give the older homeless lady in my neighborhood some of my old beauty products?

She looks a little mentally ill, she is probably about 65, and sometimes I see her wearing lipstick. I have some underwear that are still new, just the wrong cut for me (granny panties), and some old foam curlers and some fingernail polish. I thought I would put everything in a bag and just leave it by her shopping cart full-o-stuff next time I swing by. Just curious if anyone has an experience with this sort of thing, or if anyone thinks it may be a bad idea for some reason. Thanks!Should I give the older homeless lady in my neighborhood some of my old beauty products?
why not? it's good deed, she'll probably appreciate it. course, she could fixate herself on you and expect you to bring her more things...but you'd have to be the judge of that. maybe you'd be able to leave the bag of stuff by her cart when she's sleeping or away for the moment or something? or, if you think she'd be safe to approach, give it to her straight on.Should I give the older homeless lady in my neighborhood some of my old beauty products?
aww that is the nicest thing ever! i really think that she would appreciate this since it would make her feel nice and im sure it would make you feel good as well! you should do it! im sure it will make her day! god bless %26lt;3
Aw that's sweet. You should do it. A good deed never goes unrewarded. Also leave a little note in the bag to go along with it.
no. i would just leave it where she could find it, though. that way it wouldn't be too awkward for her. like leave in in her cart when she's not looking. she will appreciate it surely.
I think that is a very nice thing to do. Got any old cosmetic jewelry you don't use anymore? Throw that in too.
yes, u can.. maybe she gets happy wid ur good gesture, moreover it will give u immense satisfaction and u will have one more reason to feel gud about.. go ahead , do it asap. make her day!
Do it. You'd just be throwing the stuff out otherwise; and I think the lady would be very happy to have some new undies.
When i was younger I gave this homeless person 10 dollars. well but anyways go for it.
I think you should do it. It will be a nice surprise for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment