Monday, December 14, 2009

Are the guys in the beauty and style section gay?

I just want to know what they are doing here if they aren't gay!Are the guys in the beauty and style section gay?
No, I am sure not all of them are gay. Some men are conscientious about their looks and grooming habits and still are not gay. I am sure their are women on the automotive section, does that make them gay?Are the guys in the beauty and style section gay?
i would thinks some are but not all guys have to be...some guys like to keep up their beauty and style...
Well, I'm here every day and I'm gay. I wonder how many other gay guys frequent here? Show yourselves!





PS : Hi o.o
Probably you can tell that I'm, and i don't know about other peoples or probably they one the preppy of the kind.





Yes! More specifically I'm gay, but I'm not a cross dresser and do not acting like a feminine way.








I mostly hangout in this categories and the LGBT categories.
More straight guys should get on this section - they'd do well to learn from it!
There not all of course. Just a little fashion forward, but I get my boyfriend to come on with me. so we go on his, So I supose some of them, is there gf doing it.
That's what i was about to ask. =]
probably, are they just liek to answer girls question. or idk. haha but good question.
no necessarily. they are just interested in beauty and stlye. dont judge people becuase of what appears to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment